Smoke Wagon Beard Balm
Smoke Wagon Beard Balms solve the nagging question of beard oil vs beard balm. We wanted our beard balm to be simple to apply and quick on the draw with no confusing ruminations about oil or balm.
Available in -
- Damned Ol Hippie - Damned Ol Hippie has just the right amount of Patchouli, and is offset by the scents and Cedar, Fresh Cut Wood, and Whiskey Barrel Apple Cider.
- Law Man - An elegant smooth blend of sweet almond, vanilla, sandalwood, jasmine and bamboo.
- Lumberjack - Lumberjack is pumped full of Birch, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Musk, Vanilla, and a smidge of Sweet Almond.
- Man Candy - Man Candy is a voluptuous blend of Vanilla, Lavender, and Sweet Almond.
- Old Chap's Poker Table - With the distinguished aroma of a Cuban Cigar and subtle hints of mint, all that will be missing is a few Jokers and their matching green visors. Read Em' and Weep boys!
- Grandpa's Sweet Pipe - This Manly balm contains the scents and oils of Tobacco Pipe Smoke, Black Cherry, Eucalyptus, and Honeysuckle.
- Leather and Lace - Leather and Lace is beautifully blended with Sweet Almond, Leather, Lime, Cedar Wood, and Vanilla.
- Panty Dropper - This game changer is a seductive mixture of Cilantro Leaf Extract, Citrus oils including Lemon, Lime, Orange, & Mandarin along with Sweet Almond.
- Fire & Ice - the pleasant aroma of a awesome campfire along with hints of Teakwood and then to top it off it has a refreshing hint of fresh Rain.
- The Morning Grind - stimulating aroma of fresh ground coffee beans being percolated with subtle earth tones and hints of rich dark chocolate, all together it makes for an empowering and energetic Espresso SHOT. A very distinctive and attractive scent that will make your beard pleasantly soft to the touch and powerfully stimulates the senses.
- Old School - makes us think of a beloved grandpa, after a shave and haircut at the local barber. Heart notes of amber and rum with a light top note of musk and Bay Rum give this a fresh, clean smell. If you remember snuggling your nose into grandpa's collar as he gave you a big hug, and smelling his aftershave and hair tonic, this one is for you!