Coffee and Tea Junkie Flavored Coffee
Cornell's Country Store was on a mission to procure items made in our great state of Texas...so when we went looking for coffee we discovered Coffee and Tea Junkie! Patti is the happy mad scientist behind Coffee & Tea Junkie. She is passionate about finding creative, tasty ways to roast and blend the best coffees and teas you have ever tasted and to make your daily cup or cups more enjoyable. All coffees start with fair trade coffee beans, no artificial flavors are ever added...we think she's on to something great because all the coffee is fantastic! All coffees are 12 oz, medium grind.
Currently available in the following flavors :
- Nutty Butterscotch Toffee - #1 Seller Brown sugar, vanilla, butter and nuts
- Cinnamon Maple Nut - Cinnamon, maple, hazelnut
- Vanilla Caramel Kahlua - the name perfectly describes this one!
- Caramel Nutella - Luscious, creamy caramel, milk chocolate and hazelnuts
- Fall Glory - Cinnamon, nuts and vanilla
- Nuts for Fall - glorious nut flavors of fall with a splash of cinnamon, maple, and vanilla.
- Creme Brulee - Smooth Vanilla custard with rich caramel - without the sugar
- Vanilla Bean Ice Cream - Like putting a spoonful of your favorite homemade ice cream in a cup of coffee, without the calories!
This coffee smells so good and is smooth tasting and delicious. I want to try other flavors, but might stick with this one.