Ruby (yes that's a real person) always served it hot, but it’s pretty darn awesome mixed with your favorite spirit over ice. Hot Ruby was originally made to serve hot, and enjoy on cold winter days—but we’re all about versatility. You can also serve Hot Ruby chilled, or with a splash of sparkling water for a bubbly kick. Add in some spirits for an extra special treat! Hot Ruby has endless drink combinations. Experiment
- Unlike typical cider, our family recipe marries cranberry and citrus juices infused with an exquisite blend of spices.
- Shake well and serve hot or iced.
- Try it with Champagne, Spumante, Prosecco, Vodka, Tequila, Rum or Pecan Whiskey.
- Great for drinks, baking or a glaze.
- All-natural. Vegan-, gluten- and dairy-free.